The Job Costing package is an effective tool that provides management with accurate production cost reporting and comprehensive cost variance analysis.
- Provides job cost analysis by job, department, work center, part, and operation
- Interactive entry and editing of labor and material
- Allows standards or estimates for variance analysis of actual costs versus planned cost analysis
- Actual labor costs can be viewed at either the standard labor grade or at the actual employee wage
- Supports variance analysis for labor, material, and subcontracting, as well as rate, yield, performance, and quantity breakdowns
- Allocates fixed and variable overhead
- Shows cost performance versus revenue if linked to Customer Order Processing
- Allows the user to print reports from current, archived, or closed jobs
- Job Cost Master File Maintenance allows the user to add, change, or delete jobs. The application also provides for the maintenance of all detail transactions for jobs in the Job Cost Transaction Entry and Editing.
- Cost Tables provide management with the flexibility to customize job costing to maintain costs for burden rate (overhead), job status codes, cost type, work center, department, labor grade, raw material, work in process, and finished goods/cost of goods sold.
- Job Copy Function provides you with the capability to quickly set up new jobs, including detail cost records from existing jobs.
- Planned costs are maintained for average, standard, or last cost.
- Work In Process Reports provide a cost evaluation of all jobs started but not yet completed. Reporting options allow selection of jobs, detail, or summary information including notes.
- Cost Analysis Reports allow the user to produce a cost variance report by job, item, and manufacturing operation.
- Material Cost Analysis Reports show job costs with a breakdown by price, yield, or quantity variances. Reports can be printed by job, department, and work center.
- The Labor Cost Analysis Report shows detail or total variances by percent. The report provides a variance break down of labor rates, performance, labor hours, departments, work centers, or date sequences.
- Additional reports are available, as well as the capability to create and customize individual reports.
- My ERP's Job Costing is fully integrated with the standard My ERP security application. User passwords will provide controlled access to the Job Costing module.
- My ERP's Job Costing is a stand-alone application that is fully interfaced with Shop Floor Control, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Management, and Standard Product Costing.
- Job Costing interfaces with Shop Floor Control, providing management with planned costs for the job or part.
- Job Costing interfaces with the General Ledger, updating accounting with all work in process by product, job, department, and work center, for all job cost codes defined in the job cost tables.
- Job Costing interfaces with Customer Order Processing, allowing on-line entry of new jobs during order entry and revenue versus cost information.